For people that do not know, Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box, mainly for geeks.Loot Crate also has a marketplace to sell off extra items from past subscriptions boxes, called the Vault.

On March 18th of 2017, I ordered some items from them. At the time, the site did not say anything about long wait times for shipping. A couple of weeks go by, my items still had not shipped. I check the site and now there is a disclaimer that shipping is taking extra long.

Almost a MONTH goes by with no communication at all from the company, so I reach out for more info. They said they moved and shipping times were taking longer than expected. They continue to send me form letters with this information. I get it, they moved.

They finally ship out my items, but wait, one of the items is not listed as shipped, so I ask them why it didn't ship, again they never once reached out to me, I had to initiate every single correspondence. They told me my last item was out of stock and wouldn't be shipped, so they gave me a partial refund. It took them over a month to tell me this item was out of stock and the refund they gave me didn't actually cover the cost of the item. Today I receive my items, or so I thought.

They actually only shipped ONE of the items I was supposed to receive. The bulk of my items did not show up.

So it took them over a month to send me a t-shirt, which was a very small part of the entire package I ordered.As of right now, no word from the company on getting me the product I actually ordered.

Review about: Loot Crate Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Loot Crate?

Comments